An excellent permanent opportunity for a Marketing Selections Data Analyst working in-house for a well-known, household-name brand. Although it’s a fixed-term contract, you’ll be treated like one of the long-term members of the team with a competitive salary excellent benefits package and lots of training, which includes an external SQL and Teradata training course. It’s a great role for your CV. The company.
A well-known challenger brand located in North Bristol, with a growing CRM / CVM team and lots of great benefits. The working environment is fast-paced but also quite relaxed and you’ll add serious kudos to your CV by the end of the contract.The role.
This is a Marketing Selections Data Analyst role, using Teradata Relationship Manager (TRM) and SQL with the opportunity to get involved with some automation using VBA (but this isn’t essential). You’ll join a talented and supportive team of 13 analysts of varying levels of experience. The CRM / CVM team has over 60 employees.
The main skill set for this role is based around making selections using SQL and TRM, but there will be a lot of variety. You’ll get to join a brilliant team and work with advanced data architecture. If your SQL or Campaign Tools experience need brushing up then they’ll give you some very good training and send you on a course early on in your role. The experience we need.
Experience as a data analyst or similar, making selections from consumer databases, ideally using some SQL and a campaign management tool of sorts.
Experience using Teradata Relationship Manager would be an added bonus, but its fine if you’ve used a different type of campaign tool (such as IBM Affinium, SAS MA, Alterian / Smart Focus, Faststats, or something similar).
A good basic knowledge of SQL would be ideal, but training can be given if you have experience working with a campaign tool and have some understanding of data selections.What you’ll get in return.
How to apply.
- Basic salary is £26,500 - £33,500 depending on experience
- 4% flex benefit (4% of your basic salary) which can be used to buy things like childcare vouchers, or can be used to top up your salary by 4%
- Pension (if you put in 5% of your salary they add another 8% on top). You can put in less though if you like, their contribution will be a bit less though.
- 10% bonus, although everybody got 12.5% last year as they did so well.
- 28 days holiday.
- Private health insurance.
- Excellent training and career development including a 2-3 day course on SQL with Teradata Relationship Management (TRM).
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.