Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator
Salary range: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus
Benefits: 23 days holiday, Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance
Hours – 39 per week, Mon-Fri
Conrico International is looking for a Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator to manage their Marketing activities and social media presence.
This is a busy and varied role spanning all areas of the business; areas of responsibility to include:
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition; Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities; Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers; Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; Ordering and maintaining all corporate stationery and making sure it's up to date. Evaluating marketing campaigns through the use of Google AdWords and Google Analytics; Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
- Social Media Management - Including Social Media Advertising on Facebook and Twitter
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences and exhibitions; Liaising with designers and printers;
- Develop and design Marketing Collateral using Photoshop and InDesign
- Active involvement with database and its daily management
Being a Team Player with a 'can do' attitude and a friendly and helpful disposition is as important as experience.
- Educated to A-Level standard as minimum Marketing qualification preferred
- Skills & Experience
- 2-3 Years' experience within a Marketing role
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Marketing planning and budget experience
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Professional manner
- Displays initiative and adaptability Ability to meet deadlines Hardworking and tenacious
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Adobe CC suite
- InDesign & Illustrator packages
- E-software such as Mad Mimi and Mail chimp
- Microsoft office suite (Word and PowerPoint)
- Google Analytics & AdWords
Interested parties should please send their CV along with a covering letter telling us what you can bring to Conrico, to Sophie Irvine, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com, Conrico International, Hanworth Lane Business Park, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9LA