9 months ago
ROLE: Marketing & Social Media Executive
LOCATION: London (Central)
TERMS and CONDITIONS: Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm. Permanent
Altum Consulting is an innovative mid to senior search and interim management organisation, we focus on partnering with executive leadership teams to provide finance, legal and business transformation specialists. Established in April 2013, Altum Consulting employees have over 35 years’ International search experience across interim and permanent assignments. Due to our proactive approach, passion and successful track record we have been expanding rapidly and have recently opened our first international office in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a proactive and innovative marketing/communications Graduate to fill the position of Marketing & Social Media Executive, to further strengthen the business. The successful graduate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a supportive and growth oriented company. It is our goal to ensure those who join us have the opportunity and support to fulfil their potential. As an employee of Altum Consulting you will have close interaction with the business leaders and the provision of a meritocratic and exciting team culture. The Marketing & Social Media Executive role will work closely with the Executive Assistant and Admin Assistant, and support the two Executive Directors.
• The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and energetic environment with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
• Altum Consulting is customer focused in everything we do. You will be friendly, polite and possess excellent communication, organisation and IT skills.
• A consistent achiever with evidence of recent academic and personal success.
• A passion for and understanding of Marketing and Communications principles and practice as well as creative trends; a marketing or communications related degree is preferable.
• Exceptional Copywriting skills.
• An understanding of Social Media Marketing channels; Facebook. LinkedIn, Twitter.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft office suite.
• An eye for design and experience with Adobe creative suite; Photoshop, InDesign.
• Track and implement annual Marketing Budget for Altum Partners Consulting Ltd.
• Understanding the marketing needs of the permanent and interim divisions and implementing the appropriate marketing strategies to attract their target market.
• Research which advertising avenues are worth investing in, and action.
• Building and maintaining the Altum Consulting online presence which includes social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and Altum Consulting’s website.
• Copy writing, editing and proofing of marketing materials and collateral. Project management; the production of corporate and recruitment specific literature and integrated marketing campaigns across print, digital, social.
• Maintaining and promoting materials such as capability statements, case studies, CVs, social media, team profiles, client testimonials, and so on.
• Managing the recruitment team’s job board allocations and troubleshoot any problems with job posting whilst exploring new channels for candidate generation.
• In-house graphic design; creating artwork for print adverts, email campaigns, event invitations, social media posts, corporate literature, proposals and pitches etc.
• Working alongside EA and Admin Assistant to organize create and manage networking and internal events; including breakfast seminars, thought-lead discussions, Christmas party, Quarterly celebrations etc.
• Identifying opportunities and events for corporate sponsorship and finding and applying for recruitment industry awards.
• Research and implementation of staff reward and recognition programs and professional development and training programs.
• Organise and head up any charity initiative (e.g. The Altumate Challenge) including internal communications and collation of efforts and promoting through social media platforms.
• Ad hoc project work, as and when required.
If you are looking to advance your career, and be rewarded for your professional achievements, then please get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter or call for a confidential discussion.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close