A Marketing Strategy Manager is required to oversee marketing and planning for a group of hospitality venues which specialise in weddings and corporate events. This role will be based in Suffolk but applicants must be prepared to travel to other venue locations, primarily in Cheltenham.
We are looking for a strategy manager to support the growth of our clients businesses. Someone who can apply their skills and experience, has a positive attitude and will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. This includes managing our clients current marketing teams based at each location.
You will be responsible for:
• Helping to develop, lead and deliver key strategic initiatives whilst also driving broader business objectives
• Product development and product management
• Developing and delivering ambitious growth plans over the coming years
• You will be hands on and have exceptional knowledge of social media and online marketing alongside experience with CRM systems
• Experience of strategic marketing
• Marketing management experience
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Strong qualitative and quantitative skills combined with intellectual curiosity, a passion for problem solving and commercial awareness
• Ability to deliver the highest quality work and meet targets
• Fully understand the concept of ROI
• A team leader who can work and build strong relationships with people both internally and externally
• A confident self-starter, who demonstrates resilience in a fast paced and changeable environment
• Willingness to travel with a full UK driving licence