4 months ago
Media Buyer and Strategy and Planning Executive
MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLANNING EXECUTIVE
Are you a media planning, buying and strategy professional with a real passion for customer engagement?
Do you want to work in a business that puts its customers at the heart of everything it does?
If yes, are you going to join us on our journey and mission to disrupt a whole industry? We really hope so.
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. We recognise that customers find buying and handling insurance products and pensions confusing and time-consuming so Aviva is on a mission to change that; Mark Wilson, our Group CEO said that our task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for our customers.
LIFE IN OUR DIGITAL TEAMS
ABOUT THE ROLE
Following a recent restructure of Marketing Teams, we are now looking to recruit a Marketing Strategy and Planning Executive. We are flexible on location; either London or York. The team is primarily responsible for:
* The development and ownership of our overarching marketing strategy which will aggregate and challenge plans from each of the Marketing delivery teams.
* Ensuring marketing activity is measured and assessed, enabling the team to identify opportunities to optimise outcomes, reconsider investment priorities and drive continual improvements.
* Media planning - increasing the spend effectiveness and efficiency of our media planning approach
WHAT WILL YOU WILL BE DOING?
* Ensuring there is a clear plan in place which demonstrates how the trading and marketing teams will contribute to the overall UKD financial plan.
* Providing a joined up view of Marketing led change activity and future priorities
* Tracking delivery against plan
* Maintaining brand tracking metrics and measures across UKD & UKI business areas
* Understanding where and how marketing activity (and other trading levers) is impacting plan performance. Ensuring actions are being identified and taken where underperformance or opportunities exist.
* Ensuring Marketing plans fully align with wider UKD trading, finance, brand, CR and headcount plans.
The things we all have in common are: we want to challenge the status quo. We are inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in cross-functional, agile teams we thrive in the kind of environment where we can share and reciprocate knowledge. And you will too. You will be a brilliant strategic thinker with a passion and aptitude for analysing and understanding complex to drive goals and you will confidently communicate and implement actions off the back of your findings. With regards to specific experience you will:
* Have previous experience of working in a marketing strategy / planning role, gained either agency or client-side
* Be competent working in large complex, matrixed organisations
* Be adept at media planning and buying and be able to demonstrate how you have affect spend efficiency.
- Salary from £27,000 - £50,100 dependant on experience
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Attractive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Aviva flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on .
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Customer Experience Lead | Norwich, More...
DMP Manager | London (UK)
Group CRM Campaign Manager – Adobe | London (UK)
Digital Propositions Manager | London (UK)
Senior Campaign Manager - CRM Exec | London (UK)