The media buying executive is an integral part of a bigger team. You will have exposure to some huge brands and will be involved in big decision making meetings. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing media buying schedules for your clients
- ensuring that the correct media is considered and purchased when required
- attending meetings within the business and within your wider teams
- constantly monitoring other successes and making sure that you are up to speed at all times with trends and media
- campaign production, execution and analysis including reporting to clients and stakeholders
To be successful you must have the following:
- a proactive can-do attitude
- experience within head office of FMCG or Retail environment or agency landscape
- a desire to work in media buying and the understanding of the role and the opportunities in the landscape
- excellent commercial acumen and business common sense!
If you think this media buying executive role is right for you then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volumes of advert responses, we cannot always reply to everyone. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.