about 1 year ago
Our client is the largest independent convenience store operator in the UK under the SPAR fascia with over 600 independent retailers plus over 300 company owned stores and over 7500 employees in total across all of their divisions in England and Wales.
Position: Media Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Location: Rosehill, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2JP
Contract type: Temporary, maternity cover
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Benefits: Staff Discount, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Cover, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date: October 28, 2016
To ensure the smooth deliver of marketing outputs for our client.
- Provide local store support, liaising with all key media stakeholders including digital, on-line, local and national press, leaflet agencies, ’out of home’ and radio
- Creation and development of artwork, briefings and liaising with creative teams
- The central point for the collation of consumer media within the marketing department
- Create, develop, order and distribute for checking all marketing led point of sale and price match PoS
- Create, develop and manage all Marketing led vouchers and group leaflets
- Be the point of contact for shop window, digital adverts and POG information
- Keep the Internet updated with all promotion information
- Keep abreast of competitor promotional activity especially in leaflets, websites, and in-store PoS
- Responsible for the PoS Project
- Work together with Promotions Coordinator to ensure the smooth administration of the department
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- High level of numeracy and literacy and 5 x GCSEs (A-C)
- Previous relevant experience in administration for a marketing team
- Working understanding and knowledge of print media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Worked In-house with a ‘Media’ title or worked in a similar client / agency side role essential
- Ability to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions
- Customer focussed and understands the importance of this to the business
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- A flexible approach to working hours, including evenings, weekends and stays away from home
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Further qualifications in business and / or marketing would be preferred
- Demonstrable media relationships experience would be advantageous
- Competence in customer relationship management and website / database management preferable
You may have experience of the following: Media Coordinator, Marketing, Consumer Media, PoS, Point of Sales, Print Media, Customer Relationship Management, Retail, Wholesale, Promotional Marketing, Vouchers, Leaflets, Creative Marketing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.