6 months ago
We are looking for someone you can be a capable Media Manager who is looking for a role that will give them experience across all elements of the job. So, this could mean working on the insight/strategy one day to the next negotiating and building relationships with media owners, implementing media plans, presenting plans to clients and analysing media performance. The role also involves working with the internal teams that develop and build the creative = A Good All Rounder :)
Being a small but growing team we need someone who can be multi-skilled, work cross channels and have excellent communication skills whether it be managing clients directly or working hand in hand with the wider media and creative teams for our client.
• Media channel expertise – TV and digital desirable but happy to speak to candidates that wish to learn those channels
• Planning and buying would be great – if focused on one or the other must show an aptitude to pick up the other element
• Client service experience - ideally has had client service experience, managing day to day delivery on accounts, presenting media plans for approval, etc
• Direct response or performance experience would be beneficial, if none than at least should have a keen understanding of the approach and also be comfortable reviewing and optimising plans using response data
• Experience across media tools and systems great – TGI, YouGov, MediaOcean, Evaluation tools, etc. Digital tech experience would also be beneficial but not essential.
• Day to day client management – involving presenting to clients, co-ordinating plans with all stakeholders and management of the client billings
• Planning media strategies and implementation of plans
• Buying media directly with media owners and through Mediacom
• Supporting the senior management team in terms of growing the media proposition, developing expertise,
• Integration with the wider Homie team from a planning and creative sense
What We Are Looking For:
• A good all-rounder, able to advise clients across all channels and have the ability and desire to learn all channels.
• A team player, Integration with creative and media is important and relationships between our offices as well as clients and media owners is key
• Good with numbers and attention to detail
• A good communicator
• A self-starter, able to motivate themselves, proactive
To apply for this job, you must have passion for social media, great writing skills, an eye for upcoming trends and collaborating with influencers . You will an agency background and ideally have worked on retail or leisure clients. Its essentially that you are immediately available and this is a temporary to permanent position. From a technical perspective you will have the ability to update WordPress websites with fresh content. Some knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to generate reports .
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Keriel Changfor a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.