We're looking for an experienced Media Manager or Media Planner / Buyer to join a highly successful and growing Media agency who specialise in direct response campaigns across TV, press, inserts and online.
A results-driven direct response media agency with clients across fashion, home improvement, home and garden furnishings and collectables. They have a very capable, close-knit team of Media Planner / Buyers and a great in house creative team. Their results-driven approach means clients can see the ROI they get from their media spend and invest more and more with the agency. There is an additional bonus paid to the Media Manager for increased revenue from their client base, adding to the basic salary that is on offer. The role.
A Direct Response Media Manager role covering online, TV, press and inserts. In this team are three Media Planner / Buyers with 3 or more years of experience. They each own their own clients relationships. The Media Manager role will be to lead the team whilst managing their own portfolio of key clients, ensuring they receive excellent services at all times and that their media campaigns result in maximum ROI for the clients in the form of sales or sales leads.The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- A proven track records as a Media Planner / Buyer or Media Manager.
- Direct Response experience would be ideal.
- Experience managing a small team, or mentoring individuals is a must.
- Direct Response experience across digital / online, inserts, TV and press would be perfect, but if you are an experienced Media Manager and are weak in one of two of these then it's still worth applying.
How to apply.
- A competitive basic salary plus a competitive bonus scheme which is calculated as a percentage of revenue increase from your key clients.
- The chance to work with great clients across a range of sectors.
- A great work culture, where great results mean great rewards.
- Fun and friendly team.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.