19 days ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our broad role is to provide in-house media strategy and planning expertise for the UK’s biggest advertising spender. We support marketing teams from across the business by providing innovative and industry-leading media solutions to help create great campaigns. We build stronger emotional connections and engagement between Sky and consumers and drive demand for Sky’s products.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Working closely and collaborating with key stakeholders in the Marketing (Brand & Trading) Product teams, the sales RTMs (Direct, Digital and Retail) and with Trading Performance. The aim of this role is to deliver a two folded purpose: long term Brand awareness and Trading demand KPI’s across all media channels as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Support the planning process for designated business areas and any projects defined by the Media Controller and Media Manager
- Be a champion for media planning and help the adoption of the communications planning process, from an understanding of audience and commercial insight, planning an integrated communications strategy, through to campaign evaluation
- Develop strong relationships with Sky’s external agencies including our media planning, buying and creative agencies
- Act as point person and become the specialist for any media planning and strategy enquiries from internal teams, suggesting new opportunities or ideas and ensure that the latest innovations and opportunities have been considered
- Liaise with IDS to gain solid understanding of customer behaviour and media consumption to allow greater media segmentation and continuous improvement of the current media strategy
- Understand drivers of online and offline demand and sales considering offer, media and creative performance and understand true incremental uplifts of each
- Work with key stakeholders within Brand and Trading, Econometrics and agencies to complete post-campaign analysis of campaigns and input into internal TTL campaign reviewsQBR’s
- Work with the media agency, RTMs and other key stakeholders to develop a robust yearly and quarterly test and learn program with the view of driving innovation and opening new media channels.
- Keen interest in telecommunications and television
- Broad understanding the relationship between advertisers, advertising agencies and media owners
- Ability to work across a number of projects interacting with various teams and stakeholders
- Media agency experience planning media or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of fast-moving and complex organisations
- High level of computer literacy particularly with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better