2 months ago
If you are a Designer with some photographic art direction retaining a knowledge of fashion and retail few can top, don't stop now… keep reading!
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to take that next step in their career to an award winning design agency based in Manchester.
Here you will be able to work with international fashion and retail clients and produce trend driven work. This agency are looking for the best so get that portfolio top notch and get in touch!
- Work collaboratively in a talented team to produce a wide variety of print outputs for exciting client's.
- Assist on photo-shoots, art directing models, conceptualising the set…
- Design to a high standard across looks books, posters, OOH, brand stories and all print.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of fashion, design and retail trends.
- Be an advocate for the agency and assist mentoring juniors who join the team.
What We're Looking For:
- A very strong portfolio across art graphic design and some photographic art direction. Fashion and retail is a must.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A positive and resilient attitude, it's a fast paced environment here so you need to be on the ball.
- Agency background is ideal.
Please provide a portfolio with your application!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close