about 1 year ago
We're working an award winning prolific north top 10 integrated agency. They are looking for a talented designer with an integrated and conceptual approach to their work. You will get the opportunity to work with clients across Beverages, Automotive, Gaming and a lot more producing work across print digital and branding.
- Work within a strong creative team to work both collaboratively and independently on a variety of projects.
- Produce work for print, OOH, branding and social media and potentially other digital elements.
- Present work to clients on occasion.
- Be an advocate for the agency and assist mentoring juniors who join the team.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone who is fully involved with the design industry and is in the know with current trends.
- A good conceptual approach to briefs but with the ability to follow this through to the final design.
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Agency background is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating the above and varied heavily creative design (on integrated campaigns is advantageous).
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.