4 months ago
THE COMPANY: Article 10 is an independent marketing communications agency with offices in London, Reading and Amsterdam, delivering projects from internal and external communications campaigns and presentations to video, animation, live events and exhibitions. As we continue to take on new and exciting clients we are on the lookout for a talented mid-weight copywriter to join our busy creative team.
The agency is made up of a diverse range of individuals across creative and production-based roles and looks forward to welcoming a copywriter who shares our passion for delivering the best possible service to our many outstanding clients across technology, beauty, fashion, automotive and banking.
THE ROLE: Based in our London office near Old Street and working alongside our existing copywriting team, you will be responsible for producing copy to specific client requirements and within tone of voice guidelines. Working on your own and as part of creative project teams, you will be required to perform a range of different editorial roles across writing, research, proofreading, fact checking and editing. Projects will include short and long form copywriting tasks, such as taglines, banners, posters, brochures and blog posts, plus writing voiceover scripts for videos and animations, producing eLearning courses and providing content and narrative for PowerPoint presentations.
Copywriting across a variety of media formats:
- Working alongside our creative departments to deliver content for print and digital media across multiple projects.
- Supporting the design and copywriting team in creating concepts for client campaigns and programmes.
- Engaging with clients as part of the creative team for project briefings via phone, email and in person.
- Working in conjunction with design, digital and video teams to provide ideas on execution, style and editing.
Research, fact checking and proofreading:
- Researching topics, products and events in order to provide creative input to pitches and copywriting projects.
- Fact-checking and proofreading print and digital documents ahead of delivery.
- Creating engaging content for Article 10’s website and social media presence.
- Writing internal communications, proofreading pitch documents and proposals.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A degree in a relevant field such as English, Journalism or Marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an agency or freelance copywriting role.
- Proven experience writing for a range of audiences and sectors across print and digital formats.
- Previous work on campaigns and concept work and/or eLearning courses is desirable.
- Experience covering technology brands and/or information security topics are a bonus but not a requirement.
- A creative thinker brimming with exciting and thought provoking ideas.
- The guy or girl everybody turns to with a question regarding spelling or grammar.
- A true nerd when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to quickly understand a client’s project goals, their products and their industry.
- Comfortable working in a bustling, high-energy environment.
- Someone who appreciates and hits hard deadlines.
- Able to adapt, iterate and deliver quickly across multiple projects.
- A strong communicator on paper and in person.
- Well versed in the latest marketing techniques, trends and platforms.
- Capable of writing across a range of styles, formats and industries.
- Happy to take constructive criticism on the chin and have another bash.
- A versatile owner and user of initiative.
Article 10 Integrated Marketing offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office. This is a challenging position that surprises, delights, frustrates and rewards (often in equal measure) and would suit a copywriter looking to become a key asset within an energetic and fast growing agency.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close