We're looking for a highly creative, Digital Designer with existing commercial, digital design experience marketing a product or service, ideally within a marketing agency environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role for a highly established, professional service consultancy. You could be an ambitious Junior Designer with some digital UX / User Experience experience wanting a step up or a talented Mid-weight Digital UX Designer ready for a new challenge. The company.
As a Digital Designer your time will be split between the Aylesbury office with the in-house marketing team and my client’s super trendy creative agency partner in London where you will be required to support various projects further. The pace within my client’s office and its agency’s is fast moving and as they are looking to re-brand online and launch a new mobile application, this is a really exciting time to join. The role.
The right Digital Designer will work play a pivotal part in supporting the development of the company’s new website and mobile capability. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with the team of consultants and the Head of Development to merge content and design for the website and mobile build and re-branding. You will design digital visuals and layouts across multiple platforms. You will also contribute to the UX / User Experience phases of the projects as well as devising technical and business requirements. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar Junior or Mid-weight Digital Designer role. Specific experience having managed some UX / User Experience design projects is essential for this position
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Up-to-date with latest design and web UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Collaborate effectively and have strong communication skills
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established company as well as a top marketing agency to shape the design and marketing processes of two particular projects
- Opportunity to develop key marketing skills through a leading creative role
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.