2 months ago
Mid Weight UI / UX Designer
Job Number: 5901
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Mid-Weight UX/UI Designer - iD Mobile
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015 and offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. Our success to date is just the start for iD Mobile – we have very ambitious plans for the future. iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a dynamic start-up, and we value creativity and a focus on delivering ever improving services for our customers. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customer’s needs
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Mid-Weight UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences and premium visual designs for all of our digital channels. The ideal candidate should be able to create pixel perfect responsive designs, and work with UX and development teams to create customer centric designs.
* UI and UX Design work for all digital channels including website, the iD app and My Account
* Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
* Collaborating with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
* Creating pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
* Supporting user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices
* Creating and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides
Key skills & experience
* Proven UI experience including mobile design (responsive and apps)
* Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards. Using brand guidelines and UI guidelines
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, OmniGraffle (advantageous) or any other visual design and wire-framing tools
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices
* Great communication skill and the ability to interact with marketing and product teams, as well as the wider design and development team(s)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.