4 months ago
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
Launched in the UK in September 2016, Amazon Restaurants is a service that delivers food to Prime members from their favourite restaurants. We are passionate about good restaurants and great food and we are looking for a passionate, dynamic and customer-centric marketing manager to help grow our business.
The preferred candidate will have a strong background in consumer marketing with a track record of deploying a can-do approach to experimentation and delivering against targets. This opportunity offers a strategic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial work environment allowing you to get involved in all aspects of the business.
From copywriting to data analytics to meeting directly with merchants; this is a hands-on role to challenge the most creative and innovative marketing managers. We want someone who is not afraid of a challenge and most importantly, can deliver results.
· Own the consumer and merchant marketing strategies end to end as well as on-site merchandising for UK. Take a bold and creative approach in formulating and testing new strategies across all channels.
· Work across all functions, especially Account Management, Sales, and Product in both the UK and US to develop and execute your campaigns.
· Connect regularly with the US marketing team and get involved on key initiatives and presenting progress.
· Create marketing and merchandising strategies that not only showcase our best merchants to customers but also leverage merchants’ own marketing channels (social, web, PR).
· Help us learn from customers and merchants by conducting regular surveys and translating the learnings into actionable improvements to our service.
· Advocate for Restaurants within Amazon, partnering with the relevant teams across the company to gain the marketing exposure needed to meet our business goals.
· Extract and report on key business metrics weekly, monthly, and quarterly, and dive deep to understand and explain variances.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in marketing or merchandising with knowledge of email, social, and on-site marketing.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong analytical skills and comfort with traffic and conversion metrics and terminology.
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and to use data to tell a story.
· Creative and resourceful approach, both to consumer and merchant messaging as well as process improvement.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to influence different teams across departments, functions, and countries.
· Restaurant or food delivery industry experience.
· Experience in building a robust retention strategy, CRM and content plans
· Familiarity with SQL, CRM and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau.