National Account Manager
£45K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus
M4 Corridor/West of London
Bring your strong account management skills to this challenging role with one of the UK’s leading global FMCG players offering full day-to-day accountability for developing the strategic plan for your Account. You will have the freedom to drive sales, profit and net working capital, exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios and managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'.
• Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
• Achieve account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
• Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
• Develop multi-level relationships with the account
• Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
• Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
• Educated to a high standard, with account management experience gained in FMCG sales, we want someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level.
• A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
• Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
• You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
• Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
• The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
• An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
• Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
A first-class, blue-chip global FMCG business with a significant portfolio of well-known and trusted brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, trading in over 200 countries across the world. This company invests very heavily in NPD and massive ATL spends and has seen huge growth over recent years with a very substantial proportion of revenue coming from recent innovation. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy, and a direct and open style; a business where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark throughout your career.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please