Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training colleges in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training. Positive Outcomes is part of a £360m investment group and are a rapidly growing organisation, Graded 2 by OFSTED with a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency, Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
Positive Outcomes are looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record of managing and driving performance of a marketing function on a national basis, working closely with the management team the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and driving the marketing function in all areas of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have ultimate responsibility for all company branding, corporate values, press releases, corporate literature and promotional items, as well as events and exhibitions.
- Have a high level of knowledge and skills to design and create, implement and deliver the company’s social and digital media strategy across multiple platforms ensuring that the use of such technologies engages with our target demographics and in line business and sector demands.
- Work closely with our Operational and Senior Managers to implement a targeted marketing strategy focusing on our target clients and learners along with the subsequent budget management.
- Maximise company brand profile through effective social and digital marketing.
- Have demonstrable experience of driving brand awareness through social and digital media outlets with proven results.
- Be able to develop the annual Marketing, PR and Brand strategy to raise the national profile of Positive Outcomes that links with the business target markets and overall strategy to include corporate values, literature and promotional items.
- Be a strong and effective manager with proven experience managing a high performing marketing team at Operational or Senior Management level.
- Be able to drive performance through a variety of performance improvement techniques such staff 1:1’s, effective KPI’s measures, team meetings and performance management / review meetings.
- Represent the organisation at events and exhibitions and demonstrate high levels of professionalism and a smart business appearance.
- Have the ability to devise and manage the company’s annual events and exhibitions schedule including managing venues, resources, staffing requirements and control of invitations and delegate lists.
- Maintain and develop the company’s websites to ensure they are updated regularly and that they reflect our offering accurately and professionally.
- Be able to demonstrate strong website management skills with a good understanding of CMS platforms.
- Have a sound understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to understand and act accordingly on Google rankings.
- Ability to monitor, review and manage areas within SEO and PPC such as Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and LinkedIn.
- Have experience in the use of Email Marketing using platforms such as Dotmailer, Mail Chimp or similar with knowledge of how to manage data content and A / B testing.
- Have the ability to conduct and lead market research to include data reporting of customer and competitor analysis.
- Have sound knowledge of all aspects of printing in relation to suitable printing types, methods and costs.
- Hold experience of using Adobe Software such as Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant qualification.
- Have a full driving licence as you will be expected to attend team meetings on a national basis.
Essential Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong demonstrable ability in people management.
- Vibrant bubbly personality that reflects in your work.
- Ability to communicate to varied audiences of different levels.
- Professional, enthusiastic, organised and driven approach to your work.
If you have what it takes to be the next high powered, fast paced National Manager, please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52921228 / INDHP