6 months ago
Job Title: NPD Marketing Product Manager
Location: Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire
Package: £40,000 : 45,000 + benefits
Privately owned with recent £2m investment to accelerate and build the strategy for 2016-2020. A dynamic culture of openness and autonomy, who take pride in their work and are offered challenging roles with the ability to develop through training and skills improvement. The aim is to be the most creative and innovative company operating in our markets.
Inside we have high energy, are non-bureaucratic and action orientated, but not at the expense of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Brand strategy, planning and implementation
• A&P planning and delivery across all channels to budget
• License ownership from commercial negotiation to creative development and product delivery
• Category management and retail contact including category ranging, pricing and promotional plans across all channels with cross-functional collaboration
• Insight development, trend and competitor monitoring to identify opportunities for product solution innovation
• 3 Year NPD pipeline management and execution
• A proven track record in Marketing with Brand, Product and Customer Insight within a major retail sector
• An individual who is operating in a similar position in marketing ideally in a fast-paced FMCG environment. Influential and engaging you'll be able to inspire action in others.
• Advantageous to have previous experience working with or alongside an NPD team
• An undeniable passion for the food industry exhibiting excellent analytical and numeric skills with the ability to identify and interpret market trends.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 801/1
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
14 days ago
only 7 days until close
London, Edinburgh & Lothians, Oxfordshire, Oxford, Horsham
£25k - £30k
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Northampton, Nottingham
£40k - £50k