An excellent permanent opportunity for an NPS Customer Research Analyst with SPSS and/or Confirmit or similar experience to work in-house for a well-known, household-name brand analysing and reporting on NPS (Net Promoter Score). NPS experience would be advantageous but it can be taught. Although it’s a fixed-term contract, you’ll be treated like one of the long-term members of the team with a competitive salary excellent benefits package and lots of training, and it could end up being permanent role if the workload continues to grow.The company.
A well-known challenger brand located in North Bristol, with a growing analysis team and lots of great benefits. The working environment is fast-paced but also quite relaxed and you’ll add serious kudos to your CV by the end of the contract.The role.
This is an NPS Customer Research Analyst role using SPSS and/or Confirmit analysing and reporting on NPS (Net Promoter Score). The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- Hands on analysis experience using SPSS or Confirmit (or similar server scripting tabulation tool).
- Strong quant analysis background.
- Keen to learn about NPS analysis, or prior experience working on NPS analysis.
Basic salary is £35,000 - £46,000 and package depending on experience (this will be paid pro rata depending on the length of contract.
How to apply.
- 4% flex benefit (4% of your basic salary) which can be used to buy things like childcare vouchers, or can be used to top up your salary by 4%.
- £4,000 car allowance
- Pension (if you put in 5% of your salary they add another 8% on top). You can put in less though if you like, their contribution will be a bit less though.
- 10% bonus, although everybody got 12.5% last year as they did so well.
- 30 days holiday.
- Private health insurance.
- Excellent training and career development.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.