8 days ago
On-Boarding Project Manager
Redhill Map & Directions
AXA Travel Insurance
Marketing & Communications
Global On-Boarding Team
£30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
24 April 2018
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join the Global On-Boarding Team as a Project Manager. The On-Boarding Project Manager will support in delivering the strategy by proactively working with all functions of AXA Partners and others teams to on board Partners in a seamless and efficient way. This role will have you manage projects right from tender through to post launch, working with and across departments with the Global Travel Business Line. The robust project management you will deliver will ensure seamless integration into the business, resulting in optimum service to all stakeholders and to our Partners. This role will be pivotal in driving business opportunities and maximising revenue flow. Robust management and regular governance of Geographies, including supporting, guiding and coaching, will ensure integration into AXA Partners resulting in optimum service to all stakeholders from launch . The role will also have involvement in priority projects.
What you will be doing
* Manage the end to end implementation process and governance from confirmation of securing the contract through to post launch using Prince 2 methodology
* Identify the relative merits and challenges of proposed projects within the business, liaise with the relevant stakeholders to determine viability of projects and outline strategies
* If projects are viable, manage and co-ordinate activities as appropriate using Prince 2 methodology. If projects cease to be viable, take appropriate corrective measures
* Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including managing budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance-checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, reviews, etc.
* Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans
* Responsibility for ensuring all pre go live project documentation is complete, signed if relevant and filed e.g. Contract, Working Practices, Business Requirements etc
* Supply additional business analysis when required to support strategic decision-making
* Proactively contribute to all opportunities depending on the phases of the new business process to ensure all possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are considered for future implementations
* Building and maintaining a robust framework for on-boarding Partners , to be rolled out globally, whilst managing the relationship with the Geographies
Coaching, supporting and governing the framework to ensure the correct governance, including reinsurance
* Supporting and managing relationships within the Group and External Teams
Note: This role falls within a revised departmental structure and therefore changes in responsibilities should be expected over time as the department and role evolve.
Skills and experience
* A strong background in cross-functional project management delivering tangible business value, incorporating IT, Finance, Operations, HR, Facilities, Sales & Marketing/Business development, etc.
* Client facing abilities
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within time and budget.
* Proven ability within at least one leading methodology, preferably Prince 2
* Demonstrable experience of successfully managing multiple projects across international locations
* Strong stakeholder management experience, including proven ability to establish early credibility, build robust relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, provide sensitive guidance, bring about consensus and resolve conflict
* Strongly results-focussed, with evidence of actively driving strategic change, identifying and implementing process improvements, promoting a positive change-led culture and actively supporting best-practice goals
* Solid experience of supporting business leaders in achieving strategic direction and flow, including provision of business analysis and reports to enable clear and focussed decision-making
* Experienced communicator, with a developmental and supportive style
* High standard of IT ability, including the standard MS Office Suite, MS Project Manager and Lotus Notes
* Qualified to minimum degree level (ideally with a further professional qualification in a relevant area)
* Able to maintain a calm and positive approach even under pressure or in conflicted situations
* The post-holder will also need to possess determination and drive, an enjoyment of change and ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities, the ability to work with minimal guidance and to create clear plans out of loose ideas, must be a strong team-player and be able to maintain a calm and positive approach even in a pressured or conflicted environment.
AXA Partners was officially created in September 2015, with the senior management team actively working on the strategy and organization since early 2016.
AXA Partners’ ambition is to build a global leader in third party distribution to contribute to AXA’s growth in the retail market. In addition, AXA Partners will also contribute to enrich AXA’s core insurance offer with additional products and services developed by AXA Partners or sourced from our partners in order to drive differentiation for AXA.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Want to know more of have any questions? Please