New team and multi-channel platform build, as the Acquisition Manager will develop a customer acquisition strategy from inception through to completion. To support you, you will have a significant budget to enable the very best results.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: High Wycombe
THE ROLE - Online / Digital Acquisition Manager
You will be responsible for creating and implementing the customer acquisition strategy from start to finish. The challenges we want you to take up are as follows:-
1. Search marketing management: both paid and earned, bid management, campaign structure, landing page and content to maximised traffic while controlling costs
2. Affiliate and partnership marketing: responsible for managing platforms and partnerships, owning commercial fulfilment of agreements and ensuring we are present only against content that sit within our brand guidelines
3. Display marketing: working with programmatic systems to ensure of efficient delivery and optimisation of campaigns
4. Mobile marketing: identify, recommend and use app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing, to drive acquisition goals
5. Reporting: ensure that all reporting is accurate, timely and of the highest quality as it will be the bases of commercial decisions and informing the company
6. Brand champion: As part of the e-Commerce team be a custodian of the brand and seek to protect and promote the brand within the marketplace
WITHIN THESE TOP-LINE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PPC MANAGER WE NEED THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE TO:
* Work with all members of the team striving for the greater good of the company
* Always act in a prudent and professional way with all decisions
* Fill gaps within the team where their knowledge and process can be improved
* Share and inform everyone in the business to ensure everyone is help to be motivated by your success
* Act with a start-up mind-set and an ‘owner’s eye’
* Improve systems, strategies and processes
* Lead and deliver the company into a place where we are a leading e-commerce business
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Acquisition, PPC Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager, Online / Digital Acquisition Manager Search Manager SEO Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Online / Digital Acquisition Manager reference PM1710-78A to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.