Online Marketing Analyst - NAK Consulting Services Ltd
This job expired on 24-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
SAS Marketing Analyst 27 days ago
A fantastic marketing services company are looking to grow their team Marketing Analysts around the Leeds area.The SAS Marketing Analyst will deliver a variety of projects including profiling, segm...
Marketing Analyst 21 days ago
Marketing Analyst/ West London/ 40K An amazing business in West London is looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to manage the in-house production of insight creation, analysis and reporting ac...
Marketing Analyst 16 days ago
My client, a leader in its industry, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their expanding team. Key Responsibilities Perform detailed analysis to enable customer and product insight in the b...
Marketing Analyst 16 days ago
Our Client is a leading retail brand and they offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with excellent progression opportunities. Due to continued growth and success in the current climate the...
NAK are seeing a highly talented Online Marketing Manager to work for a marketing leading organisation based in West London.
Our client is in the process of investing heavily in its website platform and is looking to strengthen its digital team by recruiting an experienced and dynamic Online Marketing Manager. This well established business is also extremely progressive and has ambitious sales forecasts, therefore the successful candidate successful candidate will need to hit the ground running from the moment they arrive.
This role is by no means for the faint hearted, this is for a strong, confident and dynamic individual who wants to progress their career.
Key skills Required;
- Experience of all aspects of the online marketing mix including PPC, SEO, social, email, and a real understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Experience of working on an e-commerce platform within a retail environment
- Comfortable with maintaining 3rd party creative and marketing agency relationships
- Confident to communicate across all levels of the business
- Quick thinking - the business moves at a fast pace digitally
· Familiar with Hitwise or similar market intelligence tool
· Experience with launching web projects such as smart phone applications is desirable
· A minimum of at least 3 years online marketing experience. Qualification in digital marketing is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in a progressive organisation as support will be given 100%. An excellent salary and package are also on offer.
For more details send your details through to the email address below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||Excellent Salary and Package|
|Company:||NAK Consulting Services Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|