Online Marketing Analyst - NAK Consulting Services Ltd
This job expired on 24-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||Excellent Salary and Package|
|Company:||NAK Consulting Services Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|
NAK are seeing a highly talented Online Marketing Manager to work for a marketing leading organisation based in West London.
Our client is in the process of investing heavily in its website platform and is looking to strengthen its digital team by recruiting an experienced and dynamic Online Marketing Manager. This well established business is also extremely progressive and has ambitious sales forecasts, therefore the successful candidate successful candidate will need to hit the ground running from the moment they arrive.
This role is by no means for the faint hearted, this is for a strong, confident and dynamic individual who wants to progress their career.
Key skills Required;
- Experience of all aspects of the online marketing mix including PPC, SEO, social, email, and a real understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Experience of working on an e-commerce platform within a retail environment
- Comfortable with maintaining 3rd party creative and marketing agency relationships
- Confident to communicate across all levels of the business
- Quick thinking - the business moves at a fast pace digitally
· Familiar with Hitwise or similar market intelligence tool
· Experience with launching web projects such as smart phone applications is desirable
· A minimum of at least 3 years online marketing experience. Qualification in digital marketing is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in a progressive organisation as support will be given 100%. An excellent salary and package are also on offer.
For more details send your details through to the email address below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.