Online Marketing Analyst - NAK Consulting Services Ltd
This job expired on 24-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Analyst 23 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident analyst to join this highly respectable automotive brand. If you have previous business and data analyst experience, are looking for your next challe...
Marketing Analyst 14 days ago
Marketing Analyst Marketing Analyst / Data Analyst / Customer Insight Analyst £25k - £28k + bonus + benefits Hertfordshire Working for a market leading consumer services organisation, the Marketi...
Marketing Analyst 7 days ago
A major player within the credit card space, this entrepreneurial firm has a fantastic opportunity for a talented marketing analyst to support the customer acquisition team achieve their acquisitio...
Marketing Analyst 20 days ago
We're on the hunt for a marketing analyst with some commercial experience who's looking for their next move and wants to join a blue-chip organisation who have a great pedigree for high quality ana...
NAK are seeing a highly talented Online Marketing Manager to work for a marketing leading organisation based in West London.
Our client is in the process of investing heavily in its website platform and is looking to strengthen its digital team by recruiting an experienced and dynamic Online Marketing Manager. This well established business is also extremely progressive and has ambitious sales forecasts, therefore the successful candidate successful candidate will need to hit the ground running from the moment they arrive.
This role is by no means for the faint hearted, this is for a strong, confident and dynamic individual who wants to progress their career.
Key skills Required;
- Experience of all aspects of the online marketing mix including PPC, SEO, social, email, and a real understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Experience of working on an e-commerce platform within a retail environment
- Comfortable with maintaining 3rd party creative and marketing agency relationships
- Confident to communicate across all levels of the business
- Quick thinking - the business moves at a fast pace digitally
· Familiar with Hitwise or similar market intelligence tool
· Experience with launching web projects such as smart phone applications is desirable
· A minimum of at least 3 years online marketing experience. Qualification in digital marketing is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in a progressive organisation as support will be given 100%. An excellent salary and package are also on offer.
For more details send your details through to the email address below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||Excellent Salary and Package|
|Company:||NAK Consulting Services Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|