Online Marketing Manager - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 09-03-2012
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Sector:||Retail | Agency | B2C | Banking/Finance|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|
One of the world's leading retail brands is recruiting for aÂ Online MarketingÂ Manager for their fabulous offices in London.
ThisÂ position is heavily focused on SEO and is more of a hands onÂ technical role
- In charge of SEO strategy and its implementation.
- Responsibility for setting and achieving organic traffic growth targets. SEO will account for over 50% of your time.
- Oversee the websites, banner advertising, massive specialised search engine lots of content and a web store.
- Google analytics daily (as well as our internal databases) to make recommendations for both incremental and major improvements.
- Email running Marketo for both lead generation and emails. The client has supplier customers and buyer customers, prospects and premium customers - all who need a CRM and email strategy. Tracking, and improving, email KPIs.
- Running all social media activity
- The ownership of the online marketing function
- Communicating SEO activity to stakeholders within the business
Skills and Experience
Minimum of two years' experience with SEO.
A background in technical SEO implementation, link building and understanding of how websites are structured technically
Ability to take full ownership of an SEO role and online marketing function
An understanding of site functionality, the internal classification of a site and an understanding of large scale search.
Great team worker and ability to get things done
Experience with running all the usual online marketing suspects - email management tools, WordPress, analytics, tracking tools
The ideal candidate will have a Online/SEO background and will have experience of the above duties.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants due to the number of responses we receive. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 days of applying then your application for this position has not been successful