Online Marketing Manager - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 09-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Online Marketing Manager 27 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Online Marketing Manager to join a leading provider of outdoor living lifestyle products. You will implement effective activity to develop the company web...
Online Marketing Manager 17 days ago
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their well established and fast paced organisation. The successful candidate wi...
Online Marketing Manager 16 days ago
Based in central London, this highly entrepreneurial Financial Services organisation is looking for someone to help take them to the next level. The scope of your role will include driving all SEO...
Online Marketing Manager 10 days ago
Online Marketing ManagerOxfordshire£30,000 - £34,000 This global company are growing from strength to strength and due to a recent promotion in the team they are now seeking an Online marketing man...
One of the world's leading retail brands is recruiting for aÂ Online MarketingÂ Manager for their fabulous offices in London.
ThisÂ position is heavily focused on SEO and is more of a hands onÂ technical role
- In charge of SEO strategy and its implementation.
- Responsibility for setting and achieving organic traffic growth targets. SEO will account for over 50% of your time.
- Oversee the websites, banner advertising, massive specialised search engine lots of content and a web store.
- Google analytics daily (as well as our internal databases) to make recommendations for both incremental and major improvements.
- Email running Marketo for both lead generation and emails. The client has supplier customers and buyer customers, prospects and premium customers - all who need a CRM and email strategy. Tracking, and improving, email KPIs.
- Running all social media activity
- The ownership of the online marketing function
- Communicating SEO activity to stakeholders within the business
Skills and Experience
Minimum of two years' experience with SEO.
A background in technical SEO implementation, link building and understanding of how websites are structured technically
Ability to take full ownership of an SEO role and online marketing function
An understanding of site functionality, the internal classification of a site and an understanding of large scale search.
Great team worker and ability to get things done
Experience with running all the usual online marketing suspects - email management tools, WordPress, analytics, tracking tools
The ideal candidate will have a Online/SEO background and will have experience of the above duties.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants due to the number of responses we receive. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 days of applying then your application for this position has not been successful
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Sector:||Retail | Agency | B2C | Banking/Finance|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|