5 months ago
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as an extraordinary e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s UK (London office) team is looking for a talented Site Merchandiser (also known as Marketing and Catalog Manager) for several categories with strong analytical and communication skills. You will be responsible for customer experience in all the category stores. He/she will work at both a strategic level (generating new ideas to improve traffic growth and the customer experience) and at the tactical level (analyzing transactional data, implementing new widgets, creating and analyzing emails, opening new stores, improving catalog quality, executing and analyzing campaigns and promotions and solving problems promptly). Our environment is fast-paced and you need to be flexible, detail-oriented, and someone who thrives in ambiguity.
Specific responsibilities include working with local and international teams to:
· Mine data combining large sets of transactional and dimensional records
· Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with vendor managers, project managers, web developers, engineers, designers, and other marketing project managers
· Plan coordinate, execute, analyze and continuously improve marketing & traffic initiatives
· Experience in arranging marketing plans with vendors and handling multiple projects at once
· Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills and basic knowledge of HTML and XML
· Proven bias for action and ability to prioritize and learn quickly
· Great communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills
· Previous experience in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be an advantage
· Experience in the e-commerce industry is a benefit
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.