3 months ago
Information on the company
This growing company has a roster of top-tier clients for whom they generate more than four million leads annually. Just over two years ago, they added their first UK location to their eight offices across the US Canada. They now have a second UK office in Edinburgh and two additional offices in France, Germany, and Spain. Their Local Presence Management (LPM) products have taken off over the past seven years and they’re now looking a graduate to help steer their new accounts towards success.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Prepare Local Listing data for database upload, based on information provided by client/Account Team
* Accurately track and manage the progress of LPM programs, ensuring accurate data is loaded within expected time-frames
* Complete QA and troubleshooting to resolve LPM issues and advise Account Teams about any issues and opportunities
?The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
* A detail-obsessed multi-tasker to prepare Local Listing data for database upload, based on information provided by client/Account Team
* An organised professional with the ability to accurately track and manage the progress of LPM programs, ensuring accurate data is loaded within expected time-frames
* A team player with administrative experience who can work both independently and in collaboration with colleagues
* An excellent communicator to act as an authority on his/her campaigns including understanding client requirements and continuously optimising data to ensure accuracy
* Have worked in an office environment for at least one year
What are the perks of working at this company?
* The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe.
* The chance to develop your data organisation, management and processing skills while working alongside our experienced Client Services teams.
* A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
Apply for this role