Heres a a great opportunity for a Paid & Social Media Strategist with at least 18 months experience, to work across global tech clients for a SW London agency.
Paid & SocialMedia Strategist - Agency - £30,000-£35,000 - London
This is a strategic B2B sales and marketing agency specialising in the IT and technology sector.
With their technology marketing expertise, they support some of the largest and most innovative B2B companies,
Supporting the development and growth of the agency's digital and social offering, you would be part of the team planning email automation, UX and CX, content and SEO strategies for the agency's Clients.
With your genuine passion for delivering innovative digital campaigns to global clients and personalising and segmenting the audiences journey across different channels, you will work alongside the Account Management team, to meet Clients needs but also to educate them on new developments and opportunities.
You will be passionate about using data to analyse engagement, behaviour and conversion to drive your strategies, and support your proposals.
Requirements are very specific for this role:
- Experience in planning channel activities - paid and social media
- Experience of targeting technology on traditional media platform and social media
- Experience of speaking directly with Clients and advising on best strategies to achieve campaign goals. YOu are comfortable presenting to Clients.
- Experience of using Google PPC , Display Network, Facebook and LinkedIn Ad planning tools.
- Knowledge of how to segment and adapt media strategies for different personas and datasets, managed by central CRM system.
- Experience of balancing media spend budgets, forecasting and reporting.
Please do share your details if you match the criteria above, are interested in a SW London based role and have that passion for paid digital media! Many thanks.
Paid & Social Media Strategist - Agency - £30,000-£35,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, within specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.