Job Title: Paid Search Executive (PPC)
Salary: Competitive base and package
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Our Client is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites. Their website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Who you are:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader implementing paid search campaigns for worldwide markets across multiple websites, focused on delivering measurable results. You will love numbers and thrive in an analytical capacity. You'll be charged with identifying revenue growth and cost-saving opportunities, executing tactics and optimizing PPC programs using bid management and analytics tools. You enjoy working in a small team with a global scale impact. In return you'll have ownership and autonomy, exposure to and ability to influence upwards in a truly global role with an award winning suite of products which are a marketers dream.
Your next challenge:
- Create and execute bid management strategies and optimisation
- Create and implement targeted keyword lists internationally across multiple search platforms including Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter (including Yahoo campaigns), and regional search engines
- Audit and expand keyword campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are optimized and delivering against revenue and performance metrics
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to improve quality score for all keywords, resulting in increased position and lower CPCs
- Develop, implement and analyse ad copy and landing page tests
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend level (forecast and actual) in comparison to budget allocation
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country
- Continued education in web marketing channels, including attending conferences and webinars
What you'll need:
- Usage of bid management tool, DoubleClick and experience working with paid search vendors
- Knowledge of SEM conversion tracking and tagging
- Expert at using Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter web interface and offline tools
- Proven experience optimising paid search to defined performance metrics
- Experience working on/with other digital marketing channels a bonus
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile marketing
- Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with large data sets
- Expertise using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering recommendations to all management levels
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple languages
- Google AdWords and Bing Certifications would be advantageous
To apply for this role, please click APPLY and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Careers Page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Paid Search Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Google Adwords, SEO, Search Marketing, Online Marketing Specialist, Commercial Marketing, Digital Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Website Analytics, Omniture, Bing Certifications, SEO Specialist, Google Adwords Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, SEM Conversion, PPC Executive, PPC Specialist may also be considered for this role.