about 1 year ago
This game-changing specialist digital marketing organisation is here to help dental, medical and construction businesses transform their view of marketing from cost to opportunity! UK wide, they build "done for you" services that are proven to give clients at least 10 x ROI.
They are all about the data. Rigorous testing & analysis of that data and effective reporting enables them to fully optimise their campaigns so that they can drive short-term wins and long-term gains for their customers.
They are hiring a Paid Traffic Executive to join their hard working, skilled and passionate client team. You'll be helping them to plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for their clients. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation helping to digitally transform the way people grow their business.
You'll be smart, ambitious and client friendly. Ideally with 1-2 years' career experience in PPC/Paid Traffic (ideally client side), you'll have a proven track record in paid search strategies, either supporting or leading on small/medium sized budget PPC campaigns. Above all, you must be passionate about all things PPC and digital marketing - as a strong team player you'll help us to deliver client service excellence.
They will need you to have the following:
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective account management skills
- Degree would be desirable but is not mandatory if you have the passion and required skillset!
If you have experience of HubSpot or Infusionsoft, and can build landing pages, that would be a real bonus.
About the Role
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
- Ability to build landing pages
They offer starting salaries of £25,000 p.a. depending on experience and an excellent package including 20 days' holiday.