The role as panel research and campaigns manager includes various responsibilities ranging from:
- Managing third party relationships and all other relationships with stakeholders within the business - this part of the business acts as an independent market research business and therefore supplies it's service to in-house brands and external clients
- Manage market research campaigns and projects
- Project plan some campaigns from the research gained from within the research studies
- Looking into the reasons why shoppers do what they do - what are their motivators? What are their reasons for spending, shopping, trending etc?
- Managing data from research studies, panel activity, attitude and behavioural data to then report back to the various relevant stakeholders
- Support colleagues in growing the business in general and client relationships consistently
In return you will get to work for a fantastic business on supporting some super brands. If you think you'd like to know more then please contact email@example.com and we can talk in more detail about the role. Please do not apply if you don't have panel research experience.