Part time - 2 days a week
£45-55,000 pro rata (£18-£22,000 per annum) dependent on experience
Based at our London office in Islington
This new, part-time role will take the lead on all marketing strategies and campaigns at London Calling and Culture Calling; a busy nationwide arts marketing agency. This is an exciting opportunity to really put your stamp on the business and help us take our marketing activities to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background within the arts or at an agency who can think strategically and creatively, working across the whole marketing mix. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for two B2B brands and three B2C consumer websites (LondonCalling.com, CultureCalling.com and GoSeeThis.com), implementing our overarching marketing strategies to drive engagement and revenue.
The Marketing Manager will line-manage the full-time Senior Marketing Officer and lead the small Marketing Team. They will also act as an active member of the Senior Management Team.
- Designing all B2B marketing strategies:
- Devising and implementing an overarching B2B strategy for communicating with clients and potential clients across all areas of the business (Culture Calling, London Calling and the Manchester office)
- Working with the Managing Partner and Sales Director to create and manage an ongoing calendar of B2B comms, including email, direct mail and individual follow-ups
- Working with the Managing Partner and Sales Director to create new digital products and revenue streams
- Putting in place systems for tracking leads and sales generated by B2B marketing campaigns
- Designing top-level B2C marketing strategies:
- Devising strategies for promoting and running editorial websites LondonCalling.com, CultureCalling.com and GoSeeThis.com
- Creating strategies for how the three B2C brands and two B2B brands work together and complement each other
- Conducting market and competitor research as necessary
- Managing the marketing and digital budgets
- Advising on the marketing elements of any other short and long term projects being undertaken by the business
- Contribution to SMT team and meetings
- Ensuring the business is fully compliant with data protection regulations
- Acting as direct Line Manager to the Senior Digital Officer and leading the whole Marketing team
- A significant amount of experience within marketing and digital: Our area is within the arts/leisure/culture/tourism sectors, so some experience of these sectors would be helpful but not essential.
- A thorough understanding of B2B marketing practices, including strategies for sourcing new business leads and building engagement/loyalty of existing clients.
- An understanding and experience of effective communications and PR.
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels, including website, email, social, SEO and online advertising channels.
- A proactive, creative and intelligent approach to work.
- Ability to run a budget.
- Experience of leading a team and taking an active role at a senior level.
The role will require some occasional travel, particularly to our office in Manchester.