Job Title: Partnership Development Manager
Location: London (EC2)
- You will be responsible for supporting the Publisher and Client Development teams through execution of key processes for publishers and play a big role in increasing our Client's revenues:
- Growing and maintaining key partner relationships with key publishers in your market, advising and guiding on how to maximize their earnings by partnering with our Client.
- Recruiting and reactivating publishers of high potential while upholding the quality of the network and ensuring it lives up to our Client's Network Quality priority.
- Working with Business Development on operationalizing a path of increased product adoption among our Client's publisher-facing products as best suits the partner's needs.
Key Personal Responsibilities:
- Ensure ongoing recruitment of new high potential publishers inside & outside network (negotiations, setup new deals…) aligned with advertiser's needs
- Identify new projects/business opportunities to increase affiliate revenue and sell advertising products to publishers
- Introducing new innovative business models to the network to establish new types of revenue generating partnerships
- Be the knowledge driver on publisher technologies/trends in your market to capture new opportunities
- Work with various traffic types that include Desktop, Mobile and Programmatic advertising
- Provide training and knowledge sharing support material for members of the clients and sales team.
- Represent the Company at tradeshows and events and assist in prospective and existing advertiser pitches
- Essential functions: management, business development and knowledge ownership
- Deliver account management for key partners including day to day inquiries, reporting and troubleshooting
- Analyze publishers results and provide suggestions to increase their revenue (week/month. reporting)
Key performance indicators:
- Qualitative KPIs related to account management and recruitment objectives
- Quantitative KPIs related to revenue goals based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities with a set of partners as well as driving new business related to publisher recruitment
The Partnership Development Manager is a key part of the Partnership Development team. You will work alongside Clients Development, Sales teams and marketing teams; with an additional communication line to the International Publisher Services team.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office and basic HTML
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative
- Structured and organized approach to communicating and meeting with perspective partners
- Entrepreneurial approach with excellent commercial awareness
- Proven analytical skills and ability to translate analysis into ways to increase results
- 1 or 2 years' experience in the online marketing sector
- Experience in business development and/or account management
- Strong oral and written communication skills - fluent in local language and English is a must
- Understanding of digital marketing and how advertisers and publishers are using digital marketing
- Positive outlook with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach
- Excited to learn new things and work on the cutting edge of web-based advertising
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, motivated, self-starter and a determined team-player
- Belief in and ability to work to demanding and frequent performance indicators.
- Determined to provide the best service possible
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Development Executive, Sales Development Executive, BDM, Business Development, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Executive, BDE, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Sales Professional, B2B Sales, Business 2 Business Sales, Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.