Job Title: Partnership and Development Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
The organisation is looking for an ambitious self-starter who has solid experience in establishing new business relationships and fundraising opportunities, with the purpose of increasing income across the Charity's core activities. They are an international charity promoting the benefits of good oral health to the public through educational resources and well established, successful campaigns such as National Smile Month and Mouth Cancer Action Month. The new Partnership and Development Manager will be joining a forward-looking charity which provides opportunities for the health professions, organisations and the public to come together in innovative ways to achieve our Mission of better oral health for all.
* Develop new relationships to increase support across activities. This will involve approaching new prospective corporate organisations to increase income from sponsorship of materials and campaigns.
* Develop and maintain support from across the health professions. This will involve creating and actively promoting new supporter programmes whilst expanding opportunities for fundraising for the Foundation.
* Develop collaborative partnerships with external organisations. This will involve identifying and recommending opportunities for joint projects and fundraising with external organisations across all areas of oral health care.
* Develop new income streams. This will include identifying potential new sources of income from Trusts and Foundations; and submitting applications for funding; developing a new fundraising approach to attract high value donors and creating a new scheme to attract legacy donations.
* Promote and expand the Accreditation programme. Identify new prospective clients with products suitable for accreditation and ensure that the Accreditation scheme is promoted to the commercial and trade marketplace.
The Candidate will have the following key skills:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a necessity.
* Ability to write proposals as copy to persuade prospective donors to support
* Good numerical skills.
* Ability to work to a budget and reach financial targets, regularly reporting on both.
* Sound organisational skills including ability to work to deadlines, handle multiple supporter accounts and keep accurate records of business transactions, agreements, donations, and sales.
* Negotiation and persuasion skills to convince potential donors to support the Foundation.
* IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office applications and database management.
* Teamwork skills working effectively with the wider team to maximise income streams in all areas.
* Ability to prioritise and plan own workload effectively with excellent time management skills.
* Experience in either sales, corporate engagement or fundraising is essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Corporate Partnership Manager, Development Manager, Client Relationship Coordinator, Development Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager, Corporate Partnership Coordinator, Fundraising Officer, Charity Fundraising Officer, Trust Fundraising Coordinator, Fundraising Executive, Events Fundraising Manager, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Donor Giving Sales, Sales Executive, Customer Relationship Manager, Events Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Officer, Customer Relations, Sales Role, will also be considered for this role.