We're working with an excellent online retailer that are looking for a Photographer/Videographer to join the team. This is currently predominantly a photography role but with an eye on videography in the near future. Here you will get to work with multiple brands, assist in leading a team and be an advocate for the company. All in all if you are looking for a position with ownership of the work you do and a friendly team please keep reading!
- Work and collaborate with your team and the team lead to ensure the best results from the studio.
- Your day to day responsibilities may include; still cut out photography, lifestyle, video production, editing of photo and video and manage the studio workload.
- Always have the brand in mind when shooting and editing.
- Liaise with marketing on campaign ideas and how best to portray them through a shoot.
What We're Looking For:
- Background working in a commercial studio in both Photography and Videography.
- Strong skills in editing (photo and video) and production.
- Knowledge of organising and planning shoots through to the set construction.
- Strong ability to use Capture One, Premier Pro and other related software.
- This is a busy studio so a positive and ambitious attitude is paramount.
Please provide a portfolio of work including a show-reel with your application.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age