about 1 year ago
My client is an award winning agency based in Oxfordshire. During the next stage in their growth they are looking to recruit a Planner / Strategist to help them think and work strategically with their clients. Their collaborative culture is fun, hard working and dedicated to producing results that deliver tangible ROI for their clients.
They work with a rich mix of clients predominantly in the Technology / IT sector.
We need an Strategist / Planner who can:
- Create effective digital strategy for clients
- Dissect complex or unclear briefs / create clear briefs
- Set objectives & KPIs / monitor and evolve strategy according to results
- Extract insight and devise vision
- Contribute heavily to the New Business Team – leading the pitch strategy
- Devise and run client workshops (social, content, brand, stakeholder engagement etc.)
- Educate both client and agency
- Think creatively
- Lots of experience of creating digital strategy
- A deep understanding of digital and people – and how the two interact
- Strong analysis / insight extraction skills – both quant and qual
- Lots of knowledge and experience in social, content, brand and user research
- An inspiring communicator
- Passionate about digital and all that it has to offer
- A natural thought leader
If you’re a digital enthusiast, full of ideas (and fanatical about the detail) and you’re looking to join an agency with great clients, a really brilliant team and big opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV through to Dan at Henry Nicholas and callfor further details.
Planner / Strategist / B2B / Technology / IT / Marketing / ROI / Agency / Digital / Creative