A large marketing services agency is seeking to fill a Mid-Weight Planner / Strategist role to work on multi-channel campaigns but with a focus on CRM.The company.
Part of a wider group this is the Cheltenham office of a very successful marketing services and technology organisation. They work with clients across a range of sectors including financial services, charity, and commercial brands. The role.
This new role is for a Mid-Weight Planner / Strategist who can provide strategic input to integrated campaigns incorporating offline, digital and social touchpoints. The agency does have a focus on Direct Mail and E-mail and therefore CRM is a key part of the role.
The experience we need.
- Providing strategic planning input to client campaigns
- Immersion in the clients’ world/brand, becoming the voice of the client
- Identifying insights that inform effective strategic and communications proposals
- Carrying out research into client markets and competitor landscape
- Contributing to proposals and pitches
- Identifying client development opportunities
- Contributing to new product development
- Fostering excellent collaboration with clients and other group specialists (analysts, technologists, behavioural scientists, creatives and client service).
- Developing/leading workshops
- Contributing to thought leadership via blogs/whitepapers
The Mid-Weight Planner / Strategist could come from either an agency background or from an in-house client side experience. As well as having a strong background in CRM, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a desire to uncover new approaches and ideas and apply them to your work. You are a smart, collaborative person who inspires creative thinking in others too.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who can express complex ideas clearly and be a strategic influencer. You are a good public speaker with the ability to develop strong, positive relationships with colleagues and senior clients.
You will have a natural thirst for learning about new tools and methods and the desire to share new learning in an engaging way with colleagues. The successful candidate will be a natural collaborator who relishes working in multidisciplinary teams to rally around a client challenge, always striving to find new and better ways of working.What you’ll get in return.
A brilliant chance to join a hugely successful organisation with a genuine opportunity to progress into other areas of the agency. Great brands and clients to work with. Circa £50k basic salary depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus scheme. 25 days holiday plus your birthday. Contributory pension scheme. Free gym membership and free fruit in the office. Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket loans.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison