4 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Solutions Architect role within the MBS Agency team is a data-oriented, consultative and creative position that requires an analytical and strategic mind, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to build strong relationships with our agency customers. You will help our customers get the best out of the DoubleClick products, encourage adoption of the features that drive results and help them achieve strategic business goals on Google Marketing technology.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Identify opportunities for our customers to make better use of our products through consultations and information-gathering exercises
* Respond to agency-raised business challenges around DoubleClick technology, Cloud and data collection, analysis and activation.
* Work alongside the customer and Google teams to deliver sophisticated solutions.
* Collaborate with engineering, sales and the customer, to enhance our customers’ understanding of our products and communicate complex ideas/products/features. Assist our agencies with collaboration between their different teams/other agency teams.
* Advocate for relevant products within Google to encourage further adoption. Work with the other solutions architects to deliver seminars, roundtables and other events in order to scale your efforts across multiple agencies.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Experience in a similar analytical, consulting, problem solving, strategic project management role, working with data to identify trends and make recommendations.
* Experience with Cloud marketing solutions.
* Knowledge of, and experience working with, the DoubleClick Stack and GA360.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment with effective time-management skills.
* Ability to work with SQL/Dremel.
* Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills in a diverse team environment.