4 months ago
This digital marketing agency is looking for a new Account Manager. You will work within an expanding team and their client base to deliver successful advertising services.
They have grown from 2 to 11 people over the last 18 months, specialising in digital marketing solutions for organisations within the recruitment sector.
The next few years will be especially exciting, as the team have just launched a major re-brand.. They have moved to new, larger offices in central Surbiton (Zone 6) and new roles have been created in account management, service delivery and back-office support.
As part of their advertising team, you will forge strong relationships with their growing client base, quickly building expertise in their full range of advertising services, from programmatic to remarketing and social.
- Account management with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
- Creating and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Adwords, remarketing and social
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience creating and optimising advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable history of successfully managing client accounts in an agency environment
- Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
About the Company
They are a leading digital marketing agency within the recruitment space. They pride themselves in understanding the complexities of their current client base and the rapidly changing online recruitment marketplace.
- £28,000-30,000 salary
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency