about 1 year ago
This fast growing digital marketing agency in Nottingham was founded in late 2012 but they have already seen considerable growth in both their team and their amazing clients. They have recently moved to new premises and they are looking forward to the next few years of high growth.
They are looking for talented, interested digital marketers that want to make a name for themselves, managing exciting digital marketing campaigns for their clients.
The role will be focused on the PPC (pay-per-click) side of digital marketing on a variety of networks including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Key areas covered within the role include pay-per-click management, analytics, conversion rate optimisation, account management and much more.
They are flexible with things like working hours and holidays and they are not averse to finishing early and buying a round of drinks at the end of a hard week or tricky project.
As they are in a fast-moving industry, you will be required to be flexible and adapt as techniques change.
- PPC experience (AdWords, Bing, social are favourable)
- Passion for digital
- Great with numbers
- Awesome with MS Excel
- Time keeping
- Effective communication
- Account management
- Building brilliant pay-per-click campaigns
- Writing engaging ad copy
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Client reporting
- PPC management
- Fully stocked beer/soft drinks fridge
- Huge variety of fresh coffee
- Table tennis, darts board, foosball table, Sonos and games consoles
- Perkbox (£5 cinema, phone insurance, tastecard, tons of discounts)
- Regular team meals and nights out
- Latest equipment
- Comprehensive training and development plan
- Plus many more benefits...
Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate. Suitable relocation packages are also available - please let them know if they can help you settle in the East Midlands.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close