9 months ago
Information on the company
An amazing opportunity to join Digital Uncut, a fast-growing digital marketing agency close to Old St, London. After recently winning new work, we are looking for a talented grad to join our team.
An amazing opportunity to join Digital Uncut, a fast-growing digital marketing agency in London Fields. After recently winning new work, we are looking for a talented grad to join our team.
The successful candidate will be trained by our PPC experts, and get industry certificates to show their skill.
You will be focused on Search Engine & Social Media Marketing. Work will be across multiple client accounts, focused primarily on eCommerce & lead generation. You will be a quick learner, proactive, well organised & have great communication skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Monitoring & improving performance of PPC accounts
* Communication with clients
* Day to day optimisation tasks involved with PPC
* Analysing campaign performance to ensure targets are met
* Brainstorming ways to improve campaign performance
* Working as part of an online and integrated marketing team
* Producing monthly reports
PPC Executive skills required:
* AdWords & Facebook ads experience
* IT & Office literate - in particular Excel
* Analytical mindset, good at analysing numbers & evaluating performance
* Common Sense and initiative
* Helpful, positive, and motivated
* Planning & organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Good attention to detail
* 'Can- do’ attitude
We’re based in a co-working space, WeWork in London Fields, which has great perks including;
* Internal bike storage, showers
* Free beer on tap
* Regular professional & social events
* Rooftop with great views of the city
Apply for this role