7 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing digital agency that forms part of the Devonshire Media Group. Specialising in all aspects of digital technology, they are looking to expand its Paid Advertising team having secured a series of notable contracts.
They are looking for a PPC Executive to work in conjunction with the Lead PPC Consultant to help oversee and manage its clients' PPC strategies, delivering outstanding results within the clients' allocated time.
The successful candidate will be energetic and passionate about PPC, offering strong numerical and analytical skills, with a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
As a key member of a dynamic and growing business, you will be happy working autonomously but also be able to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
The role will be based in their London office, 5 minutes' walk from Clapham Junction.
- Efficiently run and profitably grow new and existing client paid search campaigns.
- Plan, create and build new AdWords accounts, including campaign structure, keyword research and ad copywriting, using Excel and AdWords Editor.
- Work with designers to produce on-brand display adverts that are optimised for conversion.
- Work with clients to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to ensure maximum conversion.
- Work with Development team to ensure conversions are accurately tracked, using Google Tag Manager.
- Working to defined KPIs, ensuring each campaign is continually optimised, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients' earning potential.
- Actively use tools such as Google Analytics, to analyse and get insight on campaign performance.
- Deliver projects against agreed timelines, often working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create month end reports, analysing month on month and year on year data, and providing insight into the success factors and areas for improvement.
- Build strong client relationships. Develop a good understanding of each client's business and objectives.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry innovations & best practices
- Maintain a curious mind, by questioning the status quo and evaluating service improvements.
- Provide monthly marketing communication on PPC via our onsite blog.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns (preferably agency-side)
- A good working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure
- Either Google AdWords certified or be willing to become
> Additional PPC platform experience - Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Linked In
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.