We’re on the hunt for an entire new PPC team. Ideally we need a Head of PPC, A PPC Manager and a PPC Executive. The new team will be able to drive, grow and mould the entire PPC process and strategy working with some great clients both Blue Chip and SME.
BASIC: £20,000- £30,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Bonus, Health Care, Pension
LOCATION: Barnt Green, Redditch or Bromsgrove
We’ve got a growing portfolio of Retail, Manufacturing, FMCG and Digital clients. We are a great business, down to earth and brilliantly creative. We’re looking for talented people who can come and join our team and develop their career.
JOB SPECIFICATION: PPC Executive
The PPC Executive is supporting a host of clients and developing their skills to take full responsible for implementing the company’s Paid Search plan, covering Pure Search, Google Display Network and Retargeting across the entire range of the company’s web channels and websites, with the target of maximising ROI through Cost per Click and Cost per Lead analysis. Working with a range of cross functional teams you will have the opportunity to develop a Paid Search strategy that can be continually enhanced, providing the team with maximum agility and the ability to increase the web traffic and lead flow. Responsibilities will include:-
* Devising and implementing a successful paid-search strategy for the multiple platforms.
* Maximise the ROI of all the online channels.
* Overseeing SEM campaigns.
* Support offline campaigns and promotions through paid search
* Conduct keyword analysis by industry, business, and trends
* Producing weekly/monthly campaign analysis reports
* Developing keyword list and write ad creative
* Researching, planning and executing search advertising campaigns
* Keyword competitor analysis
* Regular analysis of current campaigns by utilizing SEM and/or integrated marketing reports
* Monitor and Analyse web trends and make recommendations in real time
* Recommend changes to Landing Pages to improve conversion rate
* Manage Google Retargeting Campaigns
* Regular monitoring of banner ad performance on retargeting campaigns
REQUIREMENTS: PPC Executive
Ideally you’ll have both technical experience and customer marketing appreciation. Previous experience of developing web channels across a B2C and B2B arenas will be considered. You may have gained experience in industry or agency.
* 1 year in specifically SEM/PPC Account Management experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or statistics.
* Knowledge of Google Retargeting and Google Display with in Adwords.
* Creativity and a willingness to learn and grow your knowledge.
PROSPECTS: PPC Executive
An opportunity to lead the development of a rapidly expanding multi-channel web platform, working for an international retailer. It is likely the successful candidate will have held any one of the following roles and work (not exclusively) within the following market arenas:- PPC Manager, Online Marketing Executive, PPC Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, PPC Executive, PPC Designer.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting PPC Executive reference PM1709-58 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.