12 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a boutique software house based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, specialising in the Retail market and offering a comprehensive solution covering software, hardware and services for all aspects of a retail business such as Tills (EPoS), Stock Management, Accounts, Customer Ordering, Warehousing, Web Integration and Mobile. They specialise in the Garden Centre, Furniture and Department Store markets and provide an informal and fun environment, rewarding self-starters who want to make a real contribution to the success of the business and aren't afraid to get involved in other areas within the organisation.
As the PPC Specialist you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of paid search (PPC) campaigns across their client portfolio. You will work closely with the digital marketing team, developing, managing and optimising pay per click campaigns across Google, Bing and social networks. They are looking for somebody who is creative, has attention to detail, able to multitask along with strong communication skills. You will advise clients and colleagues on strategy and trends.
The PPC Specialist will be responsible for:
- Client liaison - initial setup and progress reporting
- Optimising campaigns through continuous measuring and testing
- Conducting ongoing keyword research to identify new opportunities
- Producing performance reports and acting on the analysis
- Maintaining your awareness of digital marketing trends and strategies
Experience in any of the following is required (However, training will be provided on any of the others):
- Experience in managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising.
- Experience with creative and copy by creating and structuring campaigns and adgroups
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns
- Experience managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets at one time
- Experience in using a number of PPC tools, including Google Analytics.
A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
Salary and benefits are consummate to experience. Suitable for university graduate
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
only 6 days until close