3 months ago
I am currently working on a sensational opportunity for a PPC focused digital marketer to join a massive global agency and to be a key member of their Manchester office. This agency is full of award winners and as part of their expansion plans they are now looking to recruit a PPC Manager to join their superb Digital Client services team.
This role would be a fantastic next step for any Senior PPC Executives or current Paid Search Managers who currently work within an agency or a large in-house brand and are looking for career progression.
You will report into the PPC account Director, have responsibility of a number of executives and will have full support in refining, optimising and growing the business through paid search.
- Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns either agency or in-house
- Thorough understanding of where PPC has been and where it's heading with new developments
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced analytical and technical skills
- Confident working with and managing other PPC team members
- Managing PPC budgets against cost of sale targets
- A clear ability to develop and implement strategic PPC campaigns
- Interpreting PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
4 days ago
only 10 days until close