3 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing inbound marketing, creative design, web development agency and trusted partner to Google and HubSpot, is looking for a PPC Manager.
Currently largest 100% HubSpot agency in the UK with extraordinary growth aspirations. This role has come available due to the continuing expansion of the business.
Located in Clitheroe, Lancashire within the recently converted Grade II, 19th century Holmes Mill, offering an exciting and creative working environment.
- Managing PPC channels for clients including:
- Google Adwords (displays, search, shopping, remarketing, Gmail Ads)
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance
- Creative / evaluating landing pages
- Get 'hands on' to support your team members and clients (this could be on other aspects of inbound marketing where needed)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal PPC Manager will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years Experience with PPC marketing including:
o The Google PPC suite of products
o Facebook ads
o LinkedIn ads
o Twitter ads
- An understanding of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing and email) and inbound techniques (landing pages and marketing automation)
- For clarification, this does not need to be implementation level knowledge on all of these points but an understanding of them is needed
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table and change aspects of role as it develops
- First class communication skills
- Desire to build a career and drive company vision and targets
- Genuine passion for the digital marketing industry
- HubSpot knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
- Passionate learner.
- Proud of the work / results you produce.
- Web savvy, knows the workings of the web and can browse between common applications such as email and social media at ease.
What's on offer:
- Excellent opportunity within an ever growing industry.
- Competitive salary
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Be part of a company that value honesty, positivity, learning, hard work and having fun
- Work in a fantastic location with great facilities on site
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close