3 months ago
PPC Manager (PPCM001)
Job Number: 741
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
At Carphone Warehouse, we have a passion for technology and believe in always putting the customer first. We help millions of people realise the full potential of the digital world by ensuring they can find all the information they need and helping them get all of the products at the best price. This is your chance to join a fast paced, dynamic digital marketing team to manage and champion the PPC team across the business.
About the role
Working within the world class online team, the PPC Manager will be responsible for the paid search strategy of one of the UK’s most well-known retail brands. As a multi-channel retailer, our digital marketing channels support all parts of the business, so a truly innovative & forward thinking individual is required to link our retail, telesales & web divisions together via paid search.
Working in a growing and driven dynamic marketing team, the PPC Manager will be responsible for the paid search strategy of one of the UK’s most well-known retail brands. As a multi-channel retailer, our digital marketing channels support all parts of the business, so a truly innovative & forward thinking individual is required to link our retail, telesales & web divisions together via paid search.
• Develop & own the PPC strategy, managing a multi-million pound annual budget
• Lead the in-house PPC team of 2 executives
• Deliver new product launches across multiple verticals of the business
• Own the relationship with our bid management platform
• Have a close working relationship with major search engines and tool/technology suppliers, ensuring developments in these areas are communicated and implemented asrequired
• Work with internal teams & departments to understand business impact, performance & target.
• Carry out onsite web analytics analysis to optimise the complete consumer journey & pro-actively suggest improvements to PPC and internal architecture
You will need:
* Previous experience in a PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager role - ideally within an FMCG / major Retail/ FTSE 100 business
* An advanced understanding of search engine optimisation & experience of working with bid management platforms, ideally DoubleClick Search.
* Experience of using website analytic packages i.e Omniture Sitecat & Google Analytics. If you are Google accredited this would also be advantageous
* Strong financial understanding & numerical skills & creative advert writer.
* Experience of using attribution platforms i.e Adometry, Visual IQ, Marketshare or DCStorm
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.