Job Title: PPC Manager
The company is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC Senior Manager in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients' PPC strategy.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the PPC Channel Head and Senior Manager, and will play a vital part in supporting PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives, Managers and the Network (community).
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager in order to increase profit.
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance.
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy.
- Support the PPC Senior Managers to surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients).
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes.
- Manage client budgets overall and within accounts / cross engines using supporting information from the Network in tangent with the PPC Executive. Clients do not overspend / go offline due to budgetary issues, underspending client budgets are escalated.
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Network to include but not limited to: editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree.
- Supporting the PPC Executive with data collation and checks for client reporting purposes. Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within PPC data and taking corrective actions.
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Support and mentor PPC Executives in their learning and development in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
- Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested by the PPC Senior Manager.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process.
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the PPC Senior Manager and sales team.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in PPC Marketing.
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of PPC / Paid Search.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Thrives working in a team environment.
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; PPC Manager, Senior PPC Executive, PPC Supervisor, PPC Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Communications Specialist, Communication Executive, Online Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.