9 months ago
Launched in 2003 and now with over 600,000 customers, this company is a leading international retailer of musical instruments and music equipment.
Due to rapid business growth throughout Europe, they have a number of exciting new positions available to join our Marketing Department based at their HQ in York.
They are looking for a number of PPC marketing specialists to help expand and optimise their PPC campaigns targeting the following countries:
They are able to offer support with relocation packages for the right candidate.
They have junior level positions available where they can provide full training and support, and also senior level positions available for more experienced candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and be a key part of their growth in European markets.
- Support the European PPC team in the creation and optimisation of high volume PPC campaigns targeting Sweden, Norway, Denmark or The Netherlands across the Google AdWords and Bing platforms.
- Translation of Ad Groups, Keywords, Ads and Ad Extensions.
- Create translation strategies for best conversion results.
- Planning, executing, analysing and optimising paid search campaigns.
- Help the European PPC team achieve and exceed the company's growth targets.
- Research local market competitors and understand their strategies.
- Provide direction for onsite content translations and refinements to other departments in the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Dutch.
- An interest in marketing with some experience of marketing via Google AdWords, Google Analytics or Bing advertising (although training can be provided in this area for the right candidate).
- An interest in music products & equipment would be advantageous.
- Written and verbal communication skills in additional European languages.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Efficient time management.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
Things to Consider
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
- You must have the ability to work from their office in York, UK.
- You must be multilingual in English and Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Dutch.
- As market leaders we are able to offer highly competitive remuneration packages, based upon skills & experience.
- In the event that relocation is required, assistance can be provided.
They can consider contributing towards relocation costs such as removal costs, home rental deposits etc. in the event that you are successful for a position. For candidates travelling a considerable distance for interview they can consider contributing towards travel costs. The details of this will be discussed on an individual basis before approval.
10 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 1 day until close
29 days ago
only 16 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close