about 1 year ago
This is an opportunity for a Facebook PPC Media Buyer & Account Manager to join this rapidly growing start-up in London. You will be joining this digital agency that specialises in helping B2C e-commerce stores generate website traffic, leads and sales from Facebook.
The role is very diverse and requires someone to work at a high level by creating and planning Facebook strategies right the way through to producing the ad creative, buying media space on Facebook, then monitoring and optimising campaigns.
They are looking for an 'all-rounder', someone who can not only plan campaigns, but also physically implement the campaigns on Facebook.
You will need to have a good understanding of the following:
- How to use Facebook's Power Editor tool
- How to use the Insights tool to build new audiences
- How to build custom audiences based on the clients data and website traffic
- How to create different ad types on Facebook and know how they function
- How to use the Facebook Business Manager
- How to optimise adverts to get the best performance
- Be part of an exciting entrepreneurial environment with big ambitions to grow the business
- Bonus scheme per client account - if the client's account performs well, you get rewarded for it
- Competitive salary
- Quick development into a senior role as the business grows
- Work in a bright, open-plan shared office space in Brixton with a number of exciting companies
- Manage your own work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- Flexible office hours
- Weekly Facebook ads training provided by one of the world's best media buyers
A bit about the company:
They have a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from small e-comms clients right the way through to national brands. They have their own marketing channels up and running and can regularly generate enquiries to grow the business.
They are looking for a passionate, tech-savvy individual who can help them manage this growth and the new clients they bring onboard.