about 1 year ago
Due to rapid business growth throughout Europe, we have a number of exciting new positions available to join our Marketing Department based at our HQ in York.
The PPC Strategist will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and execution of our UK Paid Search programmes, advertising over 35,000 online products and 650 brands. The successful candidate will also provide support and direction to teams running Paid Search campaigns across European markets.
• Day to day management of high spending UK PPC campaigns;
• Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives;
• Providing support for the PPC Manager on the Pan European strategy and delivering recommendations to maximise performance results;
• Able to independently manage PPC workloads within agreed time frames, run optimisation plans and help European PPC Executives identify new sales opportunities;
• Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance;
• Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the PPC strategy;
• Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews. Providing actionable recommendations to senior management;
• Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 4 years pf PPC experience, gained in either an agency or a client side role across the Google and Bing platforms;
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified;
• Experience handling budgets of several thousands of pounds per day and dealing with performance targets;
• Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous;
• Strong ability to present ideas and optimisation opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results;
• Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Organised, with a good eye to detail and a mind of an effective problem solver;
• Proactive team player, able to work individually and as part of a team.
Things to Consider
• You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
• You must have the ability to work from our office in York, UK.
• As market leaders Gear4music are able to offer highly competitive remuneration packages, based upon skills & experience.
• We are able to offer support with relocation packages for the right candidate.
• Working Hours: 40 hours p/w, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
Launched in 2003 and now with over 600,000 customers, Gear4music is a leading ecommerce retailer of musical instruments and music equipment. We sell music gear from orchestral instruments to rock 'n' roll, including guitars, drum kits, digital pianos, saxophones and cellos, plus leading recording and studio equipment.
To support the growth of our business, we are looking for talented individuals to work at our HQ in York. In return we can offer competitive pay, generous staff discount on all musical products, plus company benefits including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme. If you would like a career within an ambitious growing company, where you can expect to be treated well in return for your hard work, please apply today.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close